|TSKgel UltraSW columns contain spherical 3 µm particles (300 Å pore size). TSKgel UltraSW Aggregate has a slightly larger pore size than the TSKgel SuperSW mAb columns and provides a wider separation window for higher mAb aggregates.
TSKgel SuperSW columns contain spherical 4 µm particles (125 Å and 250 Å only) packed in 4.6 mm ID x 30 cm L columns.
• High sensitivity when limited in sample mass.
• TSKgel Super SW mAb HTP designed for fast UHPLC mAb analysis, features 250 Å pore size in 4.6 mm ID x 15 cm.
• TSKgel Super SW mAb HR designed for high resolution mAb analysis, feature 250 Å pore size in 7.8 mm ID x 30 cm.
Use 5 or 8 µm particle size TSKgel SWXL columns to improve sample resolution or to reduce analysis time (over SW columns).
• For QC of mAb.
• Select 7.8 mm ID x 15 cm L columns for high speed analysis.
• Use PEEK columns to reduce sample adsorption to stainless steel or glass.
Analytical TSKgel SW column line features 10 or 13 µm particle sizes for improved sample capacity.
• For protein isolation.
• Select from stainless steel or glass column hardware.
• Use preparative columns up to 21.5 mm ID for larger scale purifcations.